Belly Dance Make It Yourself ~ Dritz® Fray Check™ Liquid Seam Sealant
For clean and neat fabric ends. A liquid-plastic solution that stays invisible to give garments near perfect edges.
Great for reinforcing coins on hip belts and other costume pieces.
- Fray check liquid seam sealant
- Prevents fabric from fraying and secures thread ends
- Washable and dry cleanable
- Unscrew blue cap and puncture tip with fine pin
- This package contains ¾ fl oz. bottle
Instructions: Fray Check will not discolor or stain most fabrics. Always test on an inconspicuous seam to be sure.
1. Place a piece of cardboard between area being treated and other fabric layers.
2. Unscrew blue cap and puncture tip with fine pin.
3. Gently squeeze bottle and apply very small amount of Fray Check.
4. Allow to dry for 15-30 minutes.
5. Always keep cap on Fray Check bottle when not in use.
HINT-To remove unwanted spots of Fray Check, treat with rubbing alcohol. Test in an inconspicuous area to be sure there is no color change or ring formation.
CAUTION - Flammable Contains normal propanol alcohol. Do not use near heat or flame. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, get medical attention. Keep out of reach of children.